stop.wait.watch

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Great Weekend

I had a blast the past wkend!here's how it went...
Fri-spent the whole day wif the bf.ate @ Seoul Garden cos i had such a huge cravin for the food there.& he loved the place cos it's all u can eat since it's a buffet rite?anyway,he declares himself & me PIGGIES!haha...well,i simply adore eatin.but i can't eat as much as him of coz.watched Guess Who? & it really was a great movie!made me laff so much!really like the racist theme...pretty political.had such a blast wif him dat day dat i reached home only ard 3+ in the mornin!time simply flies wen im havin fun.& i feel dat it's the best gift dat he can give me...his time.it means so much more to me den any other material stuff altho a diamond ring would definitely be a bonus!hehe...but yeah,i had a wonderful b-dae celebration *beamz*


Sat-had to teach tuition in the mornin.Mie wanted to meet up after dat so met her at tampines since the kid stays in tampines.oh,did i mention im teachin my nephew on sats?on mondays i've to teach another gerl down at amk.anyway,nina wanted to catch Guess Who? so i watched it again...twice!stil made me laff tho.acap went to sentosa wif his frenz dat mornin & was hangin out in town in the evening so he din join us.
mie asked wat was great to eat at tm & i told her maybe we could try bali thai since mie hasn't tried it b4 but she doesn't wanna eat rice.my family doesn't really favour rice so fine.im not up for rice either.told her there's breeks & swensens.mie doesn't like breeks.okay...so dat leaves us wif swensens.told her dat i felt like havin north indian food down at holiday inn,not the one opp far east but the other one nearer to dhoby ghaut but nina was too lazy to travel.haha!izit my b-dae or not?but im fine wif it.anythin goes wif me.im not so cerewet ar.so we settled for swensens.went shoppin after dat & i bought lipglosses which are absolutely yummy!hehe..
oh apparently,acap & mat(haris' frenz) saw me tryin on the glosses at the lancome booth & called out my name but as usual,im oblivious to their calls.haha...til the bf had to call me dat they saw me!haha..but my baby understands cos he gets dat from me a lot too!


Mon-met priya after tuition & we slacked at simpang bedok.had a blast catchin up wif her since we haven't met in ages!but she had to fly off early today so we had to leave early laz nyte for her to get enuf rest.we were so bz talkin dat we forgot to take pix!nxt time...im supposed to call her after my exams so we can meet up again.yay!so fun!!can't wait!i simply love her to pieces...not as much as i love my baby tho..hehe


& i'd like to thank everyone for their thoughtfulness for msgin or callin me on my b-dae...my baby,Kak Ina,Mummie,Acap,Abang Dan,Priya,Haslina,Nashitah,Wana,Frinn...did i miss anyone else?sorry if i did but dis is all i can rem rite now.but thx guys!I LOVE ALL OF U!& yeah,if ure wonderin,my family msged me as well.hehe..


im supposed to meet up wif Frinn,Haslina & Priya after the exams.can't wait!we'll make plans yeah?i juz hav to get thru dis mth ferz...
oh,& random shots wil be uploaded...enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home