stop.wait.watch

Friday, April 08, 2005

got back tourism paper on wed.B+.yay!haha...pretty okay grade i guess. gp assn...a lil conflict on structure,so says Douglas.he's sooo meticulous on structure and grammar for the papers he marks.& pointed out dat our referencin should be accordin to social sciences method & not the humanities style.well,he's the ferz to point dat out in my 2 yrs in NUS.the other tutors & lecturers seem fine with any kind of referencin method.there's the harvard method,chicago style...bla bla bla.anyway,yeah,wil keep dat in mind Doug.thx for the feedback.wil use it for my other sems' assns.

collected my race paper juz now.B+ as well.a lil disappointed cos could hav done better.but well,it's been marked.prof said dat could hav been a better paper if i had interviewed more den 1 person.yeah,i noe.stated dat in my limitations.can't reflect the general consensus of the population due to super small sample size.i din hav the time to do dat cos i started on the paper only like 3 days b4 the dateline!!haha...hectic month of march lar.shld hav better time management nxt time.wil try.yup,definitely.& prof pointed out dat i could hav used the concept of 'ethnorace' by Goldberg.yar...y din i use dat?totally din think of it while writin for the paper.aaargh...anyway,there is 'more potential' in my paper (quotin him) & it could hav been an A paper.aaaargh...okay...no point regrettin now but i really could hav done a better paper if i had time in my hands.oh boy. hav to collect deviance paper on mon.hope it's gonna be a gd grade as well. MNO & social theory papers?i really hav no idea wen.no e-mails,smses,zilch.so wil juz hav to depend on my frenz for info i guess.such nerve-wreckin 'events'.

started studyin for deviance yesterday.left wif lec 9-11 now.met gana in his office juz now.apparently he noes dat i've 2 papers on the 26th which is my ferz day of exams.y?cos he's buddies wif my race prof.gana was his student.both of them noe me by name.gawd.intimidatin at times but can be pretty advantageous for me too if i need their help.hehehe.gana was like 'do u noe dat u've deviance paper & race paper on the same day?'yeah,i noe gana.told him it was gonna be my 'suicide' day.one paper's at 1,the other's at 5.haha...& he has such confidence in me.think he's tryin to build up my confidence or sth.told me not to worry.juz study all my concepts & theories.should be fine.dats y im startin on deviance now.after deviance,race.& it goes on...til the exam dates.

okiez...gonna hav my dinner in a while.almost 7 now.den wil prob start studyin again.unless Mie has plans of coz.i really feel like i need to get out more often.stayin at home too much means i've to go on studyin....haha.hav a gud wkend guys!tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home