stop.wait.watch

Monday, April 04, 2005

had the ferz lesson wif the Farah kid juz now.pretty okay.
she's sooo quiet but i assume dat it's the ferz lesson.stil shy & reserved...i guess.
she's my mum's colleague's daughter who's in P4.Farah Liyana.interestin name i thot.2 hrs went pretty faz.din feel draggy tho i thot dat it would at ferz.


handed in my laz assn for dis sem juz now.whew!sooo relieved.no more stress for me....for a while.skin's takin quite a toll on stress these daes.but wat can i do?the paz few wks were hell..to put it simply.so now,it's juz gonna be bout me,me,me.more time for myself these days...aaah...finally.no more alienation of the self.


i met my baby laz nyte.hee!sooo happie.hav missed him a great deal.
accompanied him to jb.met him ard 11 30 under my block & off we went.weather din look too promisin laz nyte but we decided to risk it.life's a gamble.haha!
anyway,there was dis idiotic mat who gave me the creeps.
  • ferz, at spore checkpoint, he kept makin eye contact wif me.avoided him by lookin at the other side of my baby cos he was on my baby's rite.fine,he not happie.
  • den at the post where ppl can take the white immigration cards at johore checkpoint,he waited by the side.upon seein us approach,he tagged behind so he's like behind us in the queue while waitin for our passports to be stamped.
  • at the money changer,he came after us & parked exactly beside Ayang's bike.im like..wat the fark's ure prob man?
told ayang of coz but he said to juz fark it.he can't do nothin.true..but he gave me the creeps all the same.mats...he can see but he can't touch.hahah!i can't agree more baby!


but there were a lot of ppl seh!considerin the fact dat it was ard 1 in the morn!soo many spore bikes in jb!no werk ar ppl?haha..the qn can be directed to me as well.padahal i've skul today seh..10 in the mornin lec somemore!stil roamin ard in the morn.hehhe...seriously?i dun mind lar.since im spendin time wif my baby.lagi malam lagi bagus.not too heavy traffic & not too hot.he's ridin...needless to say there's not much protection from the weather durin the day.


slacked at the 'shelter' near my place.talked about stuff.serious stuff.which really opens up my eyes dat hey,im not gettin any younger.there's lots of stuff dat i ought to start thinkin about & plan rite now.there's so much more to life den juz skul & assns.career plans,etc....am i ready to embrace it all?i stil feel like im a kid.feels like im growin up too faz.but well,dats life for me.went home ard 3 & wakin up feelin like a car wreck dis mornin.haha!ape taknye,brape jam aje seh tido...


okay,now i wanna hav a loooong,luxurious bath to celebrate my 'freedom' from assns & to indulge in some ME time. *beamz* tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home