stop.wait.watch

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

i was cleanin my cupboard earlier wen i came across old letters & cards.
read thru every single one of them... childish but memorable.
it's only once that you go thru life as a teenager.... studies,frenships, boyfriends, scandals... major issues then.
eyes were teary as i read thru some of them. & others, laughed my ass off. cos they were sooo hilarious!
it's only a matter of a few years & look how much we've grown.
raudah's tyin the knot this wkend, settin the ball rollin for everyone else.
some of us remain the same, others hav changed.
as for me?? i dunno. hav i been the same? hav i changed?
*sighz*


it's back to cleanin tomoro since there's nothin else that i can do xcept for sleep of coz.
im stil not able to go out & it's really killin me!! *shrieks*
albeit 3 days, it feels like forever.
my tongue is stil half numb but the swellin of my right jaw has subsided a lil. not too painful anymore.
but i stil can't eat solid food. can't talk properly.. soundin like daffy duck as i can't pronounce my 's' right.
this is so depressin.
i really hope i'll be much better by friday else mum won't allow me to go to raudah's plc!!
& i really wan to!


anyway, baby sarah's real chubby now. grown longer too.
& she has her bibik now.
wonder if she'll turn out to be like me. not bein able to do anythin... householdchores i mean.
it's a convenience to hav a helper ard... nothin else to say.
now that bibik's gone home, i've to help out at home.
& mum is the kind to scrub the toilet everyday. wash the kitchen everyday. clean every nook & corner everyday. chores that bibik has to do everyday on top of cookin & washin & ironin.
helped with scrubbin the toilet on sunday. oooooh.. my hands. so dry after all that scrubbin & washin.
& wat do i do best? complain.
complain to mum of coz.
it's a gd thing i didn't hav to wash the kitchen.
if i hav my own place & i've to do all that, im definitely gettin a domestic helper!
gawd.. im no superwoman!
& to think mum did all that before they got a maid.
wow...


time for me to return to my hermit ways.
doesn't hurt to catch up on Full House too eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home