stop.wait.watch

Monday, November 27, 2006

extraction of my wisdom tooth was the worst surgery i've ever gone thru. hope this is the ferz & the last time i do it!
it's not painful but... i dunno how to describe it. it simply makes me feel terrible. & my mouth is tired from bitin this gauze. & i feel woozy. i dunno why.
stil hav to return dis sat to remove the stitches.
sighz...
the tooth was sooo big lar! the dentist extracted it from my mouth after much pulling, & showed it to me. bloody & all. was quite freaked out.
he gave it to me to keep. should take a photo & upload it.
haha...
my jaw is sooo numb & tired.
i hate this. aaaargh!


usin my mum's pc now. laptop's givin me probs.
hope mum can help to fix it.
why...?!
acap's on his pc like 24-7 so his is out of bounds.
wat if i need to use it at nyte?
sighz.. this is soo troublesome.
addin on to my frustration.


thot of changin my skin but with me feelin like this, i guess that wil juz hav to wait.
& without my laptop, i feel so handicapped. cos all my data's in it.
photos...
im not makin myself feel better.
think i should sleep on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home