stop.wait.watch

Friday, November 17, 2006

mum bought it for me. on wednesday.
now we juz need to wait for everythin to be finalised.
there's gonna be contribution on my part so shoppin's gonna be a lil tight from now onwards. *ouch*
sooo many things to save up for. but im sure i can do it if i can learn to be a lil frugal with my money. somehow that sounds extremely thot-provokin for me.
i simply need to stop spendin money unnecessarily.... & to think i juz bought myself a pair of shoes on tuesday. sighz.


anyway, yesterday was the last day of skul for us. so we had a party yesterday & boy were there lots of food contributed by the most generous parents.
today, we had our speech day & im so proud of my 3 students, who clinched the 4th position in the level, best in conduct & Malay as well as best in progress. yay!!
it's finally the end of the year. as much as i hate to admit it, i do miss the girls. & i've had streams of e-mail comin in since thursday tellin me how much they've missed me. they're sooo sweet. & im so proud of them. even tho im new, hav only been around since september, we've shared a close bond, creatin quite an impact on me. a teachin experience i'll never forget.


come monday, it's our staff retreat. so much for retreat.
runnin ard fort cannin, gettin myself hot & sweaty & tired.
gawd... how i dread monday. then it's meetings on tuesday.
dun hav to come back for tennis trainin durin the hols as the girls dun wan them since their private coaches can do the job. so im free! =)
aaaah... time's passin by so fast. lots of events happenin in dec. & it's already mid-nov!
hols are here... once again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home