stop.wait.watch

Sunday, February 26, 2006

how hav i been the past week? same old same old.
yesterday was great considerin i haven't met bf in a wk!
bf & i had an early start yesterday. we drove out to the xtreme west end ard 10+ in the mornin. & we were out the whole of yesterday. didn't realize i was that tired til reached home last nyte & plopped down on my bed after havin had my bath. it was a pretty groggy mornin xperience. can't help it... & i've pix to prove myself! haha...


went ard almost the whole of spore.
from the west to central to east.
for a purpose of coz. wasn't juz goin ard for fun.
even tho i woke up late today, my back stil aches.
i feel so old. bleagh.


on a more boring note, presentation's comin up real soon. hav to submit ppt slides to JY (my lecturer) before this fri. done with my part. i juz hav to upload it. another pjct meetin on tues nyte. not sure if i can make it but i need to clarify some stuff with bernard. wil see how it goes...


& i've 2 blardy freakin tests nxt wk!! hav yet to study for them.
aaargh!!
i hate march! there's sooo much stuff to do! damn it! wil deal with one thing at a time. study for tests ferz den go kill myself over assns. i foresee sleepless nytes & more backaches.
not engagin at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home