stop.wait.watch

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

pjct meetin was held in skul last nyte for the upcomin 2 hr presentation in a few wks time.
it was TIRING... we ended only ard 10.30 & by that time, my butt & back were hurtin like crazy!! aaargh!!
cos we sat on the wooden bench unlike the previous meetings which were held at YIH.
read: comfortable sofas & air-conditioned.
last nyte, we sat somewhere at engineerin. there were stil quite a no of ppl walkin ard skul by the time we finished.


this mornin wen i woke up, my back stil hurts & my shoulders are stiff like crazy!! need to request nina to give me a massage. she's the free masseuse of the house!! haha...
speakin of which, think i'll ask mie to make an appointment with one of the spa places for me. i really need some professional service to relieve me of this gnawin pain on my shoulders!


anyway, tuition was cancelled yesterday but it's on for later. im not supposed to hav tuition on tuesdays!! shuckz... sucky. & i hav yet to get started on writin my essays. im supposed to be startin on them now!! okay, okay, after im done with this post. i stil hav to read up on some stuff. leceh lar...


mie wans to go colour her hair & im goin with her to colour mine too!! yay!! juz not sure wen. hehe. we can colour our hair together-gether. fun?? hope so. haha. unless mie tells me i can't choose that colour or this colour.... u noe...mothers. oh well, juz waitin for the signal from her. most prob hav to go durin wkends. juz hope she tells me in advance so i can make that day free or sth.
anyway, i feel like goin shoppin again!!
but i walked the whole of orchard from far east to takashimaya & the clothes weren't that great for this season. maybe it's stil the clearin of stocks. haven't visited topshop but im not a fan of topshop stuff. even mango doesn't hav nice clothes this season. they had this top i liked but somehow it doesn't really look good on me. dun hav the chest to fill it out!! haha... it's those low-cut tops which only looks good if u hav a full chest. mie chose it anyway. tried it & it looked weird on me. but it was pretty. the colour i mean. looks damn great with jeans. there were these halter tops i liked but mie said they looked like pjs! cos they were in satin & lace. she told me she could buy for me those from wacoal & i could wear them!! haha... yar. told mie those were see-thru ones!! how could i wear them out!? madness...actually, come to think of it, the top i got from zara was see-thru as well. sheesh.


okay, enuf clothes talk. gotta go write sth for my essay. anythin!!
exasparation does wonders to my desires.
i digress A LOT from wat im supposed to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home