stop.wait.watch

Sunday, January 29, 2006

i hav to say french movies are worth watchin at the cinema. caught Le Grand Voyage somewhere last week & Anthony Zimmer earlier juz now with family. i juz love the name...anthony zimmeR. haha... the R has to be pronounced in the throat kinda manner. quite charmin. perfect for those who hav trouble pronouncin the alphabet R. no offence to those who can't. juz a statement on my part. =)


hav been watchin quite a no of movies with family lately. even caught Memoirs of a Geisha last sat with them. pretty fun but i miss the bf's presence. the only difference goin out with the family is i get to eat at nice restaurants! which is extremely fine by me! we were supposed to eat at secret recipe juz now but it's closed on sat & sun due to CNY. so had swensens... again. but that's okay. was satisfied with my Waffle Dream after some chicken dish & pasta. yumz!! but i stil wan my secret recipe!!! mum says next time... juz not our luck this time round. yeah, can't help it i guess. festive season & all.


accompanied mie to the gym in the mornin. checked my weight...again. after my bangkok trip, i weighed 55.2kg which was ghastly!! & i didn't exercise after that. it's been what?? 3 wks?? & im now 53.8kg. it's gd in a way i guess. im like juz eatin & not exercisin but losin weight at the same time. isn't that great? haha... im such a lazy bum!! stil hav 3.8 kg to lose. that's my mission. whether it's gonna be a reality or not is a diff story. i keep tellin myself i've to start doin sth rite now... anythin!! gotta keep movin... but wen there's food, all sense of pragmatism & reason juz fly out of my head. i love my food too much!! even tho my food intake has dropped tremendously... which is so sad. sighz. no, it's not that i don't wanna eat... i juz can't take in anymore. im seriously full to the brim. i think it has to do with age. but im not that old!!


& now, my nose is like drip, drip, drippin. super irritatin seh!! it's been drippin since yesterday. hmmmm, okay, more like since friday since it's sunday now. of all times to get the flu. i've been eatin sooo many oranges these days. hope all that vit c will help me get better...


ooooh... did i mention that im soooo blardy addicted to freecell rite now?? & spider solitaire too. everytime im bored, i'll hav a go at these games. this is terrible... im supposed to be readin my mountaneous stack of readins!! instead, i end up playin com games. & they're not even that interestin. i juz like numbers & the planning strategy to place the cards in order for freecell. im such a geek. oh no... this is not good.


im gettin sleepy.
my head is feelin woozy.
guess i better get some sleep since i've been awake since mornin. excited to meet bf tomoro tho... happiness!!
hav a great looong wkend y'all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home