stop.wait.watch

Saturday, January 21, 2006

me & my smart ideas. i bought a skippin rope a few days back. & now... im achin all over. esp my legs. ouch... each day the pain seems to worsen.


i had skul earlier this mornin. yar... i noe. sat mornin!! sux... was sooo sleepy. & my head felt woozy & all. the effects of not havin enuf sleep. kissed the bed wen i reached home. then mie woke me up to catch "memoirs of a geisha". the world of pretence. but it was a magical one. the kimonos were lovely & exquisite. it was wat one could say, livin life in a glamorous fashion.


& today, i dunno why but everyone seems to get on my nerves. im like practically screamin at everyone. okay, not screamin but juz givin a terrible face. & speak only wen spoken to. this sux. big time. & it rained juz now. not sure if it's rainin now. think it's the sleep thingee. def sleep. i get sooo cranky everytime i dun get enuf sleep.


it's saturday & im at home. doesn't this juz suck big time. i'll prob head down to Rezki later for some late nyte prata or sth. if i had a car, i'll travel all the way to woodlands or sth. this boredom is killin me!! but it's not like i don't hav work to do u noe?? i juz can't read on a saturday nyte!! it's like my brain automatically switches off or sth. it's only been 2 wks of skul but i can definitely tell u that i can't farkin wait for the exams!! why?? i juz happen to be sick of skul at this very moment. very sick.


i noe i already hav a job waitin for me but i juz feel like applyin for other jobs juz to see wat else can interest me. & maybe offer a higher pay. but not sure if i hav the time. gawd... the mods for this sem are farkin demandin. excuse the profanities. im in a foul mood. u noe, if i had a choice, i juz wanna fly off. where?? anywhere. doesn't matter. juz get away from the frenzied life i hav here. & to think i juz came back from a vacation.


& u noe wat else im thinkin of?? think i should live on my own. i've always thought i'd do that by 18...but... who am i kiddin?? rent is sooo farkin ex!! but that would prob be worse. it'd get soo farkin lonely i'd juz go completely berserk. who noes?


gonna go entertain myself. how?? im not sure... i'll find out for myself. til then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home