stop.wait.watch

Thursday, January 12, 2006

favenails

today's obsession: my nails. fingernails to be more precise. went for a mani earlier before tuition. happiness!! =)


was supposed to hav a 4-hr lec but it was held for 2 hrs instead. had time to kill so i went to get myself a mani. aaah..bliss. haha..okay, okay, that's like the millionth time i said it. but it's the only thing that keeps me goin the whole day cos i was super tired. juz got back & i've not even taken my bath & i hav an early start tomoro that ends late. grrr...sucky. at least now i can admire my nails wen im bored. haha...


bf got a new bike. i knew it last wk actually since i went with him to buy it! duh! but it was collected only yesterday. it's different but cute i would say. met for dinner last nyte but we were caught in the rain. wat else is new these days? it's been rainin non-stop consecutively. but we couldn't stay til late since he's got work today & i've my ferz day of skul to attend. even tho it wasn't late, i got back at 1. ahha...so much for not comin back late. which explains why im tired. no. screw that. the fact that i've to wake up at freakin 8 in the mornin is the reason why im tired. no matter wat time i go to sleep since i've been wakin up ard 2 in the afnoon durin the hols! bummer.


skul's okay. no surprises altho the workload is surprisin me a lil for this south asian mod i had earlier today. there's A LOT of work & class tests & presentations & the final exam. but i'll get thru it. this always happen to me after the hols. i always get shocked by the workload. haha... it's practically a shock ritual for me.


guess i'll go bathe now...ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home