stop.wait.watch

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

we played with the gamelan instruments yesterday. it was fun!! uh huh! hit! hit! hit! & no... it didn't contribute to my headache. thank gawd for that. hehe. gonna hav more music lessons for the next few wks! yayness! haven't kept in touch with the musical side of me for so long. piano's been left untouched by me for years...


btw irving gave us his msn addie should we need to talk to him reg ind pjct. cool huh? never had a lecturer like that b4. which means can stil keep in touch after graduation! haha...


i vetted my south asian paper juz now. juz left with the limitations part cos im really lost there. i've no idea wat to write!! startin on my understandin careers paper. gotta carry out my interview ferz. plannin to complete by this sunday. yeah...


another performance to catch this sunday at Singapore Art Museum. wayang kulit. think it's gonna be fun. hee! gonna watch it with nash & wana... more destressin time. i love it! reminds me of Brother in cjc. study all u wan durin wkdays. hav ure wkends to ureself. go watch movie... do watever. haha.. that's my principal for u. my principal back then... like 3 yrs ago.


wanted to look for a new bag juz now but it was rainin wen i wanted to leave the house so scrap the idea. went back to sleep wen i woke up at 11+! slept again at 2. heh... so it's work work work tonyte. thurs tomoro, which means skul. aaargh. mornin start. dread. & tuition after skul. cancelled on monday cos of the terrible migraine. gotta look at things positively. think bright thots, happy thots. somehow i hate thurs even tho my day is short. i prefer my fridays albeit the bitchy hours & i hav a hard time stayin awake in mornin class. haha... dunno why. thursdays are usually quite tame. but stil... think it's the mornin thingee... juz puts me off. big time.


okay, think im borin everyone with this entry. on another note, last nyte was a cool tour of our small island! courtesy of my fav person... the bf. lovely...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home