stop.wait.watch

Thursday, March 30, 2006

he was being such a bitch last nyte. wil not mention names here.
his bitchiness is gettin on my nerves.
im not one who's known for patience. & he juz sassed me.
gawddamnit!
but can't really say much due to his position.
i juz hav to swallow it all in.
damnit!!
im soooo blardy freakin pissed.
i can't wait for all this shit to be over.
aaaargh!!!


my tension headache stil bugs me... on & off.
it's there wen i wake up.
it's there wen im tired.
it's there in the mornin.. at times.
a lil worried. wonderin why it's lingerin for so long now...


i've wrapped up childhood & youth but i juz can't seem to get myself started on that freakin report for my biz mod.
somebody help me.
i NEED to freakin write sth.
i've the ideas but somehow i juz can't open up a new word document to type it all out.
there are days like the past few days where i can juz switch on the laptop & my fingers do the talkin. so im done with the assn in 2 days.
yeah, 2 days are all i need.
& they're like 3000 word essay or more.
& this freakin report is soooo short but i juz can't type it out.
think it's the fact that i've not read the materials... or comprehend it actually since i've read it.
it's too blardy freakin borin & im too freakin tired of writin essay after essay after essay. & to think i've only completed 2.
think it's the last sem thingee.
not sure if anyone else is feelin the same way as i do.
sure i love to write... on subjects that interest me of coz!!


im juz too farkin pissed off tonyte.
think that's why everythin juz feels so wrong.
bleagh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home